Every day, we are increasingly exposed to more complexity that test the limits of our abilities and tools. Visual thinking allows us to deal with this in many ways, all with a pen and paper (lots and lots of paper). This sounds all too simple, but if you’ve ever struggled in drawing objects and concepts, illustrating complex diagrams, or sketching a wireframe by hand, then this workshop might be for you.
In this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of how and what to draw, how to apply your skills to complex scenarios, and use your new skills alone and with other people. You’ll also learn how to apply visual thinking towards a the design of omni-channel services.
The session is aimed at designers of all levels and curious individuals wanting to learn new ways to solve problems effectively and collaboratively in an impactful way. No drawing skills necessary!
- Drawing techniques for thinking, concepting, modelling and communicating
- Improving handwriting for clarity and impact
- Visual thinking for individual work and as a team
- How to develop your visuals for impact and reach
- Applying visual thinking at different scales and stages using a service design case study
- No drawing skills or equipment necessary
- Be curious and keep an open mind
- Be willing to try new things
- Be willing to work nicely with others
- Be willing to share and learn as a group
¡Las inscripciones para este taller están abiertas!
Recuerda: Para poder participar de los talleres debes tener una entrada a la conferencia.